Healthcare Planning & Project Management
Rapid privatization of healthcare markets, large-scale economic development, and bigger populations with longer life expectancy ratios has raised the demand for more advanced and expensive healthcare infrastructure.
What we do
With close to a decade of extensive industry experience, EHS translates ideas into reality, both by building new state-of-the-art healthcare facilities and expanding existing facilities. Right from design and development through procurement and delivery, we maintain the highest quality standards while strictly adhering to local and international regulatory norms.
How we do it
According to a Frost & Sullivan report, GCC’s total healthcare expenditure is forecast to triple by 2018 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.3 percent from 2010 to 2018. Healthcare spend in the region is expected to reach $133.19bn, while the surge in medical tourism and an escalating disease burden will create a need for 90,690 hospital beds by 2018. In India, the healthcare sector is projected to grow to $158.2 billion in 2017 from $78.6 billion in 2012. Private sector’s share in healthcare delivery is expected to increase to 81% by 2015, with the sector’s share in hospitals and hospital beds estimated at 74% and 40%, respectively.
In such a rapidly evolving market that is witnessing unprecedented growth, our turnkey project management solutions immediately meet the increasing demands for hospital beds, facilities and equipment at optimum prices. These ready-to-use processes cover everything from concept design to hospital commissioning. Our hospital and medical equipment project services include advisory and consulting, concept development, design, planning, construction, and management of hospitals.
At EHS, we offer turnkey Healthcare consulting services and comprehensive Project management solutions for:
- Planning and design of healthcare facilities
- Research studies covering market, technical, social, location, financial impact and feasibility analyses
- Biomedical Infrastructure and Equipment Planning Consultancy; Equipment Installation Supervision
- Concept Design and space planning for Hospital, Medical Centre and Diagnostic Centre
- Peer Review
- Obtaining government and regulatory approvals
- Regularly monitoring the progress and reporting the status of construction projects, equipment deliveries, and installations.
- Implementation of integrated hospital information systems
- Human Resource Planning, Hiring, training, and certification of employees working onsite or operating new equipment.
- Assisting in obtaining quality certifications such as JCI, NABH, etc.
We specialise in providing Project Management Services to our Clients starting from Design, to Tender, Construction and Defect Liability Period Management. The EHS services include:
- Project Management
- Program Management
- Procurement Management
- Construction Management
- Value Engineering
- Cost Management, Estimation, Costing, Claims, Delay and disruption analysis
- Quality Assurance/Quality Control Management
- Health, safety and environmental Management
For more information on our C to C project management services, call +971 4 428 1483 or e-mail [email protected]